Antiques and collectibles ranging from 17th century tapestries to art nouveau and deco accessories and jewelry will be featured at the show.
Prestigious dealers from throughout the country will display millions of dollars worth of such rarities as Tiffany lamps, Ming vases, Renaissance furniture and paintings, Georgian silver and many other unique antiquities.
We have a strict code of ethics:
Rules of Ethics
1. Dealers will issue a written receipt to customers for
all purchases, with the following printed information; dealer's name,
address and phone number.
2. All items for sale will be clearly priced in dollars and cents. Price list for multiple set items sold singly will suffice.
3. Dealers will not appraise or offer an opinion on merchandise in or from another dealers booth, unless so requested by the seller.
4. Refunds will be made in accordance with the laws of the state where items are sold.
5. It is the responsibility of the dealer to advise in writing on the receipt, when an item has been restored, repaired or in any way altered.
6. Each item will be clearly identified on the price tag and on the receipt as to approximate date of origin.
7. For security reasons, photographs of booths or merchandise are not permitted without the dealers and Show Producers permission.
8. Any dispute by a customer or between Exhibitors arising from a transaction at a Bustamante Enterprises, Inc. show, or event not satisfactorily resolved shall immediately be brought to the attention of the Show Producer.
Webmaster MillsDesign<% Recordset1.Close(); %>